Shipmate Cruise Packing Checklist
We brought back the packing checklist, one of our most requested features from the old version of Shipmate.
We know how stressful preparing for a cruise can be, and there’s no worse way to start your dream vacation than realizing you left something at home. Use our packing checklist to add those essential items you don’t want to forget as you think of them, whether you’re at home or on the go. You can even use it on the ship to remember to repack everything at the end of your voyage.
- Unique packing checklist for each cruise (A Caribbean getaway has different needs than an Alaskan expedition, right?).
- Add up to 200 items to each checklist – We know you have a lot of things!
- Easily create long lists by hitting return after entering an item to begin entering the next.
- Delete an item by swiping from right to left over an item.
- Check and uncheck an item as many times as you like!
- Packing lists are stored in your account online, so if you switch devices, your list will still be available.
- To help you get started, a new list will include the following items by default. You can easily edit them by tapping on the item in the list or delete them by swiping from the right to the left across the item you no longer want.
Default items included on the packing checklist
- Airline confirmation
- Credit cards/Cash
- Cruise documents
- Handi-wipes & hand sanitizer
- ID/Passport/Visa Info (if required)
- Medical insurance cards
- Moisturizing lotion
- Seasickness meds
Want more tips on creating the perfect checklist?
Important Items You’re Forgetting to Pack for Your Cruise
What to Pack For Your Caribbean Cruise
What should I pack for an Alaska cruise?