Recipe: Carnival’s Melting Chocolate Cake and Royal Caribbean’s Irish Coffee
Two tasty treats to celebrate in the same week — Bring. It. On! Yesterday was National Irish Coffee Day and tomorrow is National Chocolate Cake Day. Let the sugar rush begin by pairing Carnival’s Melting Chocolate Cake with Royal Caribbean’s Irish Coffee. This warm chocolate cake that literally melts in your mouth is a Carnival Cruise Line favorite, and when you pair it with Royal Caribbean’s decadent Irish Cream, it is the perfect after-dinner delight.
Melting Chocolate Cake – Carnival Cruise Line
- 6 oz Dark Chocolate
- 6 oz Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 3 oz Sugar
- 2 oz Flour
- Melt the chocolate and butter
- Mix eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes, then add flour
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour the mix in a greased mold
- Bake directly in the oven at 390°F for 14 minutes
Irish Coffee – Royal Caribbean
- 1 ½ oz Jameson’s Irish Whiskeys
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Hot Coffee
- Whipped Cream
- Combine the first three ingredients in a glass and stir gently until sugar dissolves.
- Top with whipped cream.
Join the discussion
What's your favorite chocolate cruise line treat?