Royal Caribbean cancels all Russian Ports-of-call for Summer 2022

Royal Caribbean has canceled all calls to ports within the Russian Federation for 2022

Source:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/03/02/royal-caribbean-cancels-summer-cruise-ship-visits-russia

Tags: Royal Caribbean

5 Answers

So much happened while we were on our cruise. It's good to be able to catch up with all this. Thanks for sharing.

I didnt either. Although I have zero interest in taking a northern European cruise.

Never even knew they had cruises to russia lol

Yep..smart move...although I'd be willing to bet real money there are some folks who would go to Russia anyway, and get po'd that the cruise line cancelled. The world can go to hades in a handbasket, but as long as it doesn't affect them, they won't care.

Was going on a Baltic cruise in May. Ended up cancelling and rebooking a cruise on the Anthem of the Seas out of Southampton. Good thing I think.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.