FTTF

A quick question for all you former Whale-Tailers out there:

I have a Carnival cruise scheduled for January 2018. When can I expect the FTTF to initially go on sale? (Please, let's not debate the worthiness or merit of FTTF here Sad)

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines

54 Answers

My last Carnival cruise, I just happened to be browsing the site about a month before the cruise and there it was, so I snatched it up. The were sold out within 5 minutes.

For my next cruise in Jan 18, I have been checking the site daily for the last four months or so. They finally got posted on Monday. There were still some left as of yesterday.

I often checked a few times a day in order to nab FTTF on some previous cruises, and it worked! Hope you can get one.

Booked the August trip in January; it was sold out then and hasn't become available yet. Will keep checking!

I think we are going to pass this time because of the staggered check in times, and hopefully we can get an early one for each cruise.

I hadn't intended to buy FTTF again since staggered check in started. We didn't have it in January, and quite honestly, we didn't miss it a bit.

But with the kids coming in July, I wanted at least one cabin to have it. It'd be nice to have a place to stash a toddler having a meltdown--hopefully it doesn't happen, but best to be prepared Surprised

It was sold out when we booked, but after check in times became available to select, three people must've cancelled their FTTF and I snagged them one by one over a period of about three weeks.

So anyone watching should keep checking--I stayed logged in to our bookings and checked several times daily--it only takes a couple of minutes.

I don't know that the FTTF will carry over from one cruise to the next -- I would go ahead and snag it up for the 4 day and keep checking the website several times a day for the six day.

(Or you could try calling Carnival and see if they have an ETA for it. I have heard that the operators don't really have a clue when it comes to release dates, though).

FTTF is open for our 4 day cruise next March but not for the 6 day right before it.

I remember when there was only one card........no variety of colors.

Should have read that red is equal to less than 25 days.

Seems the reply box doesn't like the "less than" or "greater than" symbols.

I remember when the red had more perks associated with it than the gold has now (gold = 25+ cruise days, red =

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.