Review by ransrider

Enchantment of the Seas October 27-31, 2014

In response to review, CrusinTim says ...

EXCELLENT review ran including the pics!! Thanks. Were sailing the Enchantment on Dec. 8 and I am so thankful for the up to date info. Were staying in cabin 3088 which is also an OV mid-ship. Your review was very well written. Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

Tags: Royal Caribbean Caribbean - Bahamas Enchantment of the Seas

4 Answers

Thanks we haven't been on this rc ship but have enjoyed all we have to this time oasis up next can't wait

Fun times in the Schooner Bar

Thanks for your comments. The Schooner bar was also my favorite hangout on Explorer. Can't wait to sail again!

Great review. I sailed her last Nov. The pic of the piano brought back memories. I think I spent at least part of all 4 nights in the Schooner Bar.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.