Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

My worse experience ever

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

I have travelled on this ship\, Voyager of the Sea\, 11 years ago. The facilities on the ship is fine. Embarkment from Hong Kong was horrendous . Took almost 4 hours before boarding the ship. Very disorganized Embarkment. Due to typhoon\, we only get to go to only Taiwan and was at sea for 2.5 days.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: The long lines by disgruntled and rude passengers from Mainland China

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Never in my past cruises I have seen long lines to dining area. Whether it was breakfast\, lunch or dinner. The passengers from mainland China were rude and impolite. The food was just ok\, not quite the same quality as the cruises in the Caribbean\, South America\, or Europe.