Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise!!!!

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

We cruise once or twice a year and were so impressed by the staff of RCI that we booked two more cruises! Our stateroom was immaculate, the wait staff accommodated and anticipated my special dietary needs (and I am not easy). We also went on a shore excursion in Falmouth and the weather was bad. When we expressed copncern about the weather, they offered a refund. This was an excellent staff and a very laid back cruise.

Pros: The staff was very attentive; the ship was kept in good repair. Previous RCI travellers get a coupon book with some great deals. That was fun!

Cons: I do not like being near cigarette smoke, so the run thru the casino was a challenge in breath-holding.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Ship was clean and there was plenty to do. There were not as many lounges as some other ships we have been on, but we still had nice places to hang out.
We had a blacony room. It was large and spotless. However, there are NO amenties, so bring your own shampoo, lotion, etc.
I don't always go the shows, but they were pretty good. The ice show is a must-see and we liked the bands on the ship.
Food was great and abundant. Always had healthy choices.
The very best. Super accommodating and they do remember your name. Our waiter showed me the menus for the following day so the chef could specially prepare my food (I am pretty picky). The alcohol was also very nice portions.
I do not have young children but we rarely saw them. The last night they did a "performance" in the promenade that was adorable. The kids all seemed to have a fabulous time.