Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Bad Food 9 out of 13 Nights

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

Food - Did not receive one hot meal. Serve a RAW Lamb Shank one night and I do not mean undercooked. After bring it to the attention of the Head Waiter and Chef. The next night I received raw shrimp, I was joking with a table mate and ingested half of it. When one of other individual table expressed that their shrimp was raw. I was very ill for the next 12 hours. This is definitely the worst cruise I have ever had and this is my 26th. To tell had bad the food was, I came home 1 lb. lighter than I left when usually I gain 8 to 12 lbs.

Pros: Table Mates

Cons: Food - Did not receive one hot meal. Serve a RAW Lamb Shank one night and I do not mean undercooked. After bring it to the attention of the Head Waiter and Chef. The next night I received raw shrimp, I was joking with a table mate and ingested half of it. When one of other individual table express

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.