Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Embarkation was not the greatest. I think they could streamline that process. As for the rest of the cruise, it was a dream come true. The service was wonderful, the staff waited on us hand and foot. The room was nice. The excursions were good. I could do without the Labadee, but it was a relaxing day. The food was marvelous, even the Windjammer was top rate! The shows were good, be sure to see the ice show, as it was spectacular. My husband can't wait to go again. Pat from Phila.