Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Ship: Voyager of the Seas
I am only 13 yrs. old, and I have never had as much fun as I did on Voyager of the Seas! I love any cruise you put me on, but Voyager was outstanding! The entertainment was excellent! I have been on numerous about of different cruise lines, but have never in my life had nearly as much fun as i did on Voyager! The shows were fabulous darling, and the comedians kicked some major butt! Bingo was fun, and a man one $11,000! Now that is a load of money! The pool was crouded, but had plenty of hott guys! The Vault was the happenin place to be, not that I got in or anything!! SHH! Of course my favorite thing was the teen center! Daryel and Melissa made the ship rock!! All the games and dances in the teen center really made my vacation the best ever! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!