Royal Caribbean drops the ball

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The checkin process was horrible, the excursion staff did not notify me that both my excursions were cancelled, I had to learn of the cancellation when I arrived at the excursion. We were scheduled to depart Galveston at 5:00pm, but weren't able to leave until Tuesday around noon. We were told that it was weather related, but later learned that at least part of the delay was due to the fact that a good portion of the ships employees had not cleared immigration.

Pros: The cabin steward and dinng area staffs were great

Cons: The checkin process was horrible, the excursions staff did a poor job of notifying passengers of excursion cancellations

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.