Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A Great Vacation

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Before we went on the cruise I expected it to be a step above Celebrity. Unfortunately I found that it was a step below Celebrity and consequently I was disappointed in the ship.

Online services were obsolete and a significant irritant. Online information about the ship and cruise needed for planning purposes was terrible.

Pros: The tours

Cons: The ship - Online organization and scheduling, food and entertainment.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.

The food was just OK. Essentially unremarkable and as such disappointing even in the Portofino, a specialty restaurant where we paid extra to dine one night looking for a better meal.
Shortly after we boarded the ship I went to use one of the rest rooms. Unfortunately it was so dirty I decided to go all the way back to my stateroom.