Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Happy faces....Great time

Sail Date: June 09, 2015

I took the cruise with my daughter since this was her graduation present. We had a great time and we now have great stories to tell.

The service on board was excellent, specially in the main dining area. The made us feel like family!

I would like to repeat the trip as many times as possible! I am very happy

Best service ever!!
The room was comfortable and it looked clean. The only thing that I did not like is the shower. It had a curtain that kept blowing and water got out of the shower. Many times the curtain will stick to the body... not a pleasant feeling.

The ship offers great excursions but a bit expensive. I like a little bit of adventure, you can find many option right outside the port. Very inexpenisve ways to see places are trains and buses. Also, you can find people with the same interest looking for transportantion. You can team up with them!

1 Comment