Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

smaller ship less attention

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

Where should I start. Both myself and my wife are Crown and Anchor members and up to this point have always talked highly of Royal Carribean. I do know that after we left this cruise both myself and my wife and the 4 other couples sitting at our dinningroom table will always begin to look at other cruise lines before making a decision. RC big ships (ie independance, voyager) and RC small ships (ie Vision) are ran as two totally different companies. RC Big Ship - Your stateroom attendant, always there, knows your name, CLEANS. RC Small ship - Finger prints on mirror four days straight, hair from previous travelers still on countertop, bed not made. RC Big Ship - sitting in the buffet room - all servers stop by and say Hi, you ask and they get, My wife can get eggs how she wants them cooked. RC Small Ships - No one says Hi, My wife asked for a straw and the person who was to busy being tasked oriented stated, "They are over there", and also my wife wanted overeasy eggs, they refused to get them for her. Shuffle board - RC Big Ships - real discs. RC small ships - oversized checker pieces. It was the little things that we were so used to that were not there. RC Big Ships at leats 25" T.V.s RC small ship 12" T.V.s. Me and my wife take three cruises a year and altogther last year 18 of my friends took a total of 42 cruises. WE will 100 % look at other options when booking our next cruise.

Pros: our diningroom table

Cons: service

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.