Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Excellence from Start to Finish!

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

My boyfriend and I were so excited to experience Alaska especially on a cruise. This was our first cruise together. I had gone on the Disney cruise for my 21st birthday.

From start to finish our experience was perfect. Check in process was a breeze. We were always smiling and having fun. Exploring the ship was so much fun. I had 2 spa treatments that were outrageous. We had a blast. Relaxing on the ship was great especially in the solarium. Yoga classes were very good.

Hoonah Island was our favorite port. We loved experiencing the culture. The show in Hoonah is DEFINITELY worth seeing. We also did the bear watching excursion in Hoonah. I'm glad we did it but it was very pricey. The hike in juneau was great. Our guide was a native and excellent. Very knowledgeable. I really loved that for all the tours the tour guides were natives and really gave us a sense of what the culture is and shared their own personal experiences.

Overall, the experience was everything I wanted and more. I've recommended this cruise to everyone I know and can't wait to get back to Alaska. We joined the crown and anchor society for future crusing. We've already planned to get married on a cruise in 2009. I just booked another cruise with a friend of mine in October. Can't wait.

Pros: Spa treatments, Solarium, Casino, Gala Buffet at Midnight, Bingo, Ease of everything, Activities

Cons: I would have liked more time in Hoonah Island and the shows were pretty good not what I expected

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!