Viking Tialfi Cruise Review to River Cruises - Europe

Viking is the Cadillac Line of Cruises!

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

Cabin: 325

Both I and my 2 friends who came with me on this 12 day journey, with extensions in both Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Lucerne, Switzerland thought Viking outdid themselves consistently, from personalized service on accommodating diet requests to daily fresh fruit and a bottle of champagne in the veranda suite, dancing, excellent dining and bar services, wonderful tour guides in each port, mostly all of the them excellent, and the activities...It was superlative in pretty much every respect. Well worth the cost, and highly recommended. The trip of a lifetime for all 3 of us! Big Smile

Cruise Photos

Excellent accommodation with a nice veranda, although it is small compared with land rooms at hotels. But that is normal for cruises, I am told.

Daily water on excursions is provided, as is a huge umbrella. If you want a smaller umbrella, bring one, and comfy walking shoes/sneakers. Much walking daily on excursions.

1 Comment