Viking Odin Cruise Review to Europe

Awful plane tickets

Sail Date: September 17, 2015

Cabin: 118

Arrived to hotel at 10:00 in the evening and was supposed to arrive at 11:00 in the morning thereby giving us only one day in Paris.  We went from Denver to DC to Brussels to Frankfort to Paris .  We did not have seats together even though when talking to Chelsea at she gave us a schedule that showed us with seats together.  When talking and showing the gate attendant the email, she could not give us seats together from DC to Brussels.  Gary was on one side of the plane and I was on the other side.  I was upset also that we were charged $200.00 to change our plane reservations when we told Kevin early on that we wanted to spend more days in Prague.  Also, I had to call to find out our plane reservations when our friends got theirs much earlier.   said viking sent info to Kevin and he no longer worked at united and no one retrieved the email.  I think should pick up that charge of $200.00.

Cabin was great. Only there to sleep

1 Comment