My 15 days to Hawaii on the Star Princess

Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaiian Islands (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2017
Ship: Star Princess
Cabin Number: E614

I have taken 11 cruises. It took 5 minutes on the Star Princess to know this was the prettiest ship I had been on. For me, typically in a one-week cruise will have 4 nights of quality shows. In a two-week cruise, 7-8 very good shows. In 15 nights on this cruise there were 13 great shows. AND most of the acts had a second show in the Vista Lounge later in the week. Because of that, many evenings we had 2 quality shows to see. The MUTS (movie under the stars) was a very nice feature, although it was chilly at night outside, but they supplied blankets. On sea-days they showed 3 movies over the course of the day. The cruise director, Andrew Kadalak was exceptional! Captain Tuvo was omnipresent. He was exceptionally social and has a very playful, fun personality. The food quality was as good as any, and the service all over the the ship was outstanding. This was my best cruise to date.