Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: November 24, 2014

This cruise was one  of the most enjoyable I've experienced. I have cruised on this Princess line and many other ones  and feel qualifies to render my opinion.

The cruise personnel had much to  do with my favorable experience and I'd like to give credit for that to the following people who saw to my pleasure:

attendant  for P226

Joel Ramos...waiter

Hernan Torres...assistant waiter

Richard....Amalfi dining room, tea time

( brand new)

In addition, the cheerful attitude of the personnel in the 24hour International cafe as well as the buffet.

In general, these people contributed to the happiness and satisfaction of this  lovely Hawaiian cruise,which in itself ,was a pleasure,from start to finish. if one is looking for a relaxing, thoroughly enjoyable experience, then this is it!

Although this ship needs some quality general it was quite beautiful.
I was a bit dissapointed in the restricted food choices. Also, so me of the food was over cooked anddifficult to cut cut.
Ihave already listed Joel Ramos, Hernan Torres and Richard who contributed to a pleaurable dining experiencexperience
Lovely productions and beautiful costumes and great variety of shows.
Plenty of choices and opportunities to keep busy.
Although we arranged for our own excurions they were satif The main reason we did not opt for the available excurions was the length of time & extreme cost.
The cabin was an ordinary ship board cabin but was attended by a hard working steward, Reynaldo,who attended to whatever my needs were.

My disappointment was that I could not get a balcony or mini- suite although we reserved months in advance. This seems to be happening to me regularly.
San Francisco, California
Hilo, Hawaii
Tremundous rainfall restricted our travel.
Honolulu, Oahu
Nice quided tourofabeaufiful city.
Lahaina, Maui
Difficult access with wheelchair.

Room service is to be commended for its timely appearance and cheerfulness upon deiivery.