Star Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

The Star Princess Is a Queen

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

Thank you for such a lovely time. I will definitely recommend Princess cruise lines to my friends and associates. The Star Princess is gracious and elegant, from the Skywalker Nightclub to the beautiful Grand Foyer. Our ocean view stateroom was very comfortable. We really enjoyed all of the dining options available to choose from. All of the public were absolutely beautiful. Our cabin stewart Marlon was very nice.

Pros: Just relaxing in my outside ocean view stateroom. The Amalfi Dining Room.

Cons: Too short. I look forward to an Alaska cruise on Princess cruise lines in the future.

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!