Star Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Princess Cruise lines

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

I am so glad that this trip was only 2 days, I could not handle being on this boat for a full 7 days, and I cruse a lot. On this trip, I was very dissapointed, the food was all starch, and bread, wow, they must be on a budget. And the most annyoing part were all the sales pitches, everything your invited too, is followed by them trying to sell you stuff, massages, spa pakcages, etc.. why cant they just be nice and offere some real service upon selling everything, this is so annoying, maybe if they were just blunt about it then fine, but to sneak it in everywhere, thats what I hate most. do they really think we are that stupid...

Pros: not a lot

Cons: the constant sales picthes on the ship

Recommends Star Princess? No.

poor, nothing special about it
boring on this ship
the weather was cold so it was not a fun atmostphere.
everyone was friendly, and if you buy something more so, but if you dont buy, dont think you will feel special
not bad, but skimpy....