Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great Cruise

Sail Date: June 23, 2007

I expected the ship to look older but and was in beautiful condition. The service was great although the people who ran the shops had sour looks and didn't know their products. I did not use all of the shops and I don't want to say which ones. They definitely need some smartening up. I enjoyed the trip very much but I would not go again to those ports except to Corfu. I like to visit some of the beaches. I don't appreciate having to go on a excursion to go to the beach.

Pros: The service and the food.

Cons: Santorini, hard to get too and then nothing.

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!