Silver Shadow Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

"Treated like royalty"

Sail Date: July 01, 2011

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I recently celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary with an Alaskan cruise on the Silver Shadow ship of the Silversea cuise line. From beginning to end, it met and exceeded all our expectations! This was our first cruise but we definitely will only book on a Silversea cruise in the future!

Pros: The food and wine

Cons: The entertainment could have been more varied

Recommends Silver Shadow? Yes!

The quality of the entertainment was generally good; however I felt it could have been more varied.
I cannot praise the food enough! The pastry/dessert chef was UNBELIEVABLE! I seriously considered taking him home with me.
Roomier then many hotel rooms and very tastefully furnished.