"Treated like royalty"

Silver Shadow Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Silver Shadow
Cabin Type: Suite
My husband and I recently celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary with an Alaskan cruise on the Silver Shadow ship of the Silversea cuise line. From beginning to end, it met and exceeded all our expectations! This was our first cruise but we definitely will only book on a Silversea cruise in the future!

I cannot praise the food enough! The pastry/dessert chef was UNBELIEVABLE! I seriously considered taking him home with me.

The quality of the entertainment was generally good; however I felt it could have been more varied.

Roomier then many hotel rooms and very tastefully furnished.

Pros: The food and wine

Cons: The entertainment could have been more varied

Recommends Silver Shadow? Yes!