Silver Shadow Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

What a wonderful experience. Not only were the sites unbelievable but the service was simply the best. EVERYONE had a smile on their face, good moods and a "how are you today, is there anything I can help you with". The entire staff knew everyone's name going to Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even when on the deck people were sunning did the staff address everyone by their name. They were helpful and genuine. I don't care if I have to save for several years to experience that again, I will wait. Thank you all for the best experience of my life.
I recently took another cruise line and let me tell you. They were the worst, the staff obviously hated their jobs, didn't care about anyone on the ship and were just flat out rude (I won't mention the name although I would love to). Let's just say, you will NOT be disappointed with the Silver Sea Cruise line.

Pros: Service

Cons: Absolutely nothing

Recommends Silver Shadow? Yes!

Don't bring kids on this one, let the grown ups enjoy this one, that's what disney cruises are for!
Was perfect, didn't feel like they were trying to "feed" you to put you to sleep.
Five Diamond all the way