Best Cruise Ever

Silver Shadow Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Cabin Type: Suite
What a wonderful experience. Not only were the sites unbelievable but the service was simply the best. EVERYONE had a smile on their face, good moods and a "how are you today, is there anything I can help you with". The entire staff knew everyone's name going to Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even when on the deck people were sunning did the staff address everyone by their name. They were helpful and genuine. I don't care if I have to save for several years to experience that again, I will wait. Thank you all for the best experience of my life.
I recently took another cruise line and let me tell you. They were the worst, the staff obviously hated their jobs, didn't care about anyone on the ship and were just flat out rude (I won't mention the name although I would love to). Let's just say, you will NOT be disappointed with the Silver Sea Cruise line.

Was perfect, didn't feel like they were trying to "feed" you to put you to sleep.

Don't bring kids on this one, let the grown ups enjoy this one, that's what disney cruises are for!

The Shadow staff, AWESOME

Five Diamond all the way

Pros: Service

Cons: Absolutely nothing

Recommends Silver Shadow? Yes!