Not quite up to Regent Standards
Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review to South America
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 1 year ago
1. Our first shore tour, St. Bart's, was cancelled at the last min. due to boat problems. There was no plan to replace this, after awhile they did give us an hour taxi ride around the island. Thought you could have done better.
2. Our shore tour was cancelled in Triniad due to lack of participation but notice was not given until we got on board. Our second choice was filled.
3. Water problems - twice we did not have water. When the water did come on it was the color of very dark tea. Sure glad this did not happen during the night. No notice given that they anticipated problems.
4. Entertainment - not as good as before.
5. Debarkation-took 1 hr 20 min. Longer than it should.