Disappointing

Sea Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Sea Princess
The ship missed two of the scheduled destinations, one of which was very important to me. So they get a C for getting me to where I wanted to go.

The cabin was directly over one of the bars which was very loud, so I could not sleep until sometimes as late as 1:30am.

Many of the shore excursions were cancelled, and scheduling other excursions was difficult because the shore excursion office was open for such short periods of time.

Only one local cultural program.

Working crew very helpful. Management not helpful.

Too noisy from bar below.

Pros: Visiting the islands

Cons: Island and tour cancelations

Recommends Sea Princess? Yes!