Sea Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Disappointing

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The ship missed two of the scheduled destinations, one of which was very important to me. So they get a C for getting me to where I wanted to go.

The cabin was directly over one of the bars which was very loud, so I could not sleep until sometimes as late as 1:30am.

Many of the shore excursions were cancelled, and scheduling other excursions was difficult because the shore excursion office was open for such short periods of time.

Pros: Visiting the islands

Cons: Island and tour cancelations

Recommends Sea Princess? Yes!

Too noisy from bar below.
Only one local cultural program.
Working crew very helpful. Management not helpful.