Relaxing Quiet Cruise by 16Tonya45Sail date: / Traveled as: Family (older children)
Size: 140 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3 or 4
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed a picture window private bathroom with tub and shower mini-safe flat-panel television DVD player telephone multi-channel music and a hairdryer. Some staterooms have a sofa bed and/or 1 upper berth to accommodate additional guests.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all guest staterooms.
Large Oceanview Stateroom SF cabins:
Large Oceanview Stateroom SF cabins can be found on:
3 Rotterdam Large Oceanview Stateroom SF ReviewsWrite a Review
Cruise ruined by bad weather by BritroSail date: / Traveled as: Singles/Friends
Holiday Cruise by barry37271620Sail date: / Traveled as: Singles/Friends
Large Oceanview Stateroom SF cabins - Oceanview
Other categories for Oceanview cabins include:
- CA - Lanai Oceanview Stateroom
- CQ - Large Oceanview Spa Stateroom
- DA - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SC - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SD - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SE - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SG - Porthole Oceanview Stateroom
- SH - Porthole Oceanview Stateroom
- SY - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SZ - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- T2 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- T5 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
Find a cruise on Rotterdam
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.