Regatta Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

A wonderful adventure!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

It was our first time with Oceania (certainly not the last) and we were not disappointed! It was a wonderful experience---the food was excellent (as we were told)but sharing it with interesting people night after night made the experience even more delightful. No dull moment in this ship--there was always something that delighted the senses and brain---from the quiet elegant decor of the public areas to the stimulating activities\, e.g.\, bridge classes\, trivia. The dining experience was superb---every meal was a beautiful experience---the attention to detail was notable!

Pros: Interesting people and excellent food!

Cons: tiny cabin; less time in Guatemala---no time for shopping after an excursion!--six hours not enough!

Recommends Regatta? Yes!

elegant decor\, just right ship size
Superlatives for dining and food!
the (6th floor) cabin is small with tiny bathroom. Same category with other ships ---roomier!
One negative comment: I was served a different wine from what I ordered---a glass of white wine from argentina. Since the waiter/sommelier had an open italian bottle\, that's what I got. I specifically wanted the Argentinian wine (more expensive that the italian) so I could taste it! Staff should be educated (enough) that to wine lovers\, they know why or have reasons they ordered that wine!
excellent excursions\, brige class\, entertainment\, etc.---all superlatives to describe the activities offered!