A Truly Unique Cruising Experience"

Regatta Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Regatta
Prior to the cruise I did not completely understand the ship's 'dress code': Country-Club causal. I am accustomed to "Smart casual" and that is what I prepared for.

I thoroughly enjoyed the soft, moroon leather, overstuffed chairs, w/automan, in the Library. I spent MANY hours reading the thirteen books I brought with me.

Once again, I commend Hilarie Wenzel! Without question, she is the most efficient, effective cruise/travel representative I have ever worked with. She always provides me with the most convenient staterooms, the best pricing, the most convenient flight arrangements possible. 'I would not leave home' without her invaluable assistance.

The food was a bit exotic for my taste. Even in the Tapas on the Terrace there was more exotica than I prefer. However, there was the Waves and pizza so I did not starve. Their soups were to die for.

Each and every one was courteous and so efficient in their interraction with the passengers!

Pros: Eleven days of uninterrupted time - without shore excursions

Cons: the "Country-Club casual dress"

Recommends Regatta? Yes!