Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Queen Mary 2 cruise

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

I was disappointed in the amount of choices regarding fresh vegetables and fruits at the buffet.  Also, I felt that some of the crew had difficulty with english and so when asked questions had difficulty with their answers.  I enjoyed all the excursions I booked as well as the evening shows.  I think I would have had a more difficult time with my reservations had it not been for Mayra who helped me with the system.