Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to U.S.

Transatlantic Adventure

Sail Date: August 01, 2011

This was our first cruise and we felt totally at home on the QM2. We loved the extra elegance, dressing for dinner and dancing. We packed in as many lectures, shows, classes as possible and enjoyed every minute. Several days later, I am still longing to be on the open Atlantic. The rooms were very comfortable and I slept like a rock, also very quiet. The service was exceptional, all with helpful, pleasant attitudes. Service was slow in the bars sometimes, but with in slowing down to ship's time, not really an annoyance. I did not like the selling of the cheap merchandise in the shops area; I think it was downgrading to the ambiance. The ship is the destination of this voyage and the transatlantic experience is very special and memorable. Thank you Cunard!

Pros: Quality all the way

Cons: Food was somewhat lacking in taste

Recommends Queen Mary 2? Yes!

We love ballroom dancing, so daily dance lessons and evening dancing fit us to a tee.