QM2 Getaway

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Queen Mary 2
After having sailed on the QE2 in the past, I was impressed by the size, the
staff and the cleaness. We sailed to Boston, etc on July 4th 2006. Ship
was sold out but did not feel crowded at all. I also like the fact that security
was obvious and well run. You'll feel very safe on board!

I liked the wait stafff and I enjoyed the food. I like the relaxing atmosphere
but don't think I'm qualified to judge cooking! We had great people at our table.

We didn't do much of this. Danced with my wife, relaxed, saw part of one show
and enjoyed a cocktail or two.

Absolutely. Staff always seemed to be busy(guess they should)
I dropped a book and broke a lamp and it was fixed right away!

If you like cruising and being aboard ship, don't care where you go, you'll love
the QM2. I just love this boat!! Sailing out of New York is a great experience
in itself.

We stayed on deck six, had an excellent location just off the stairs. Everything
was basically still brand new. We added flowers which I thought gave the room a holiday atmosphere. Took me a while to figure out the shower.

Pros: Size of ship, library

Cons: Took me a while to figure out the shower

Recommends Queen Mary 2? Yes!