Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

QM2 Getaway

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

After having sailed on the QE2 in the past, I was impressed by the size, the
staff and the cleaness. We sailed to Boston, etc on July 4th 2006. Ship
was sold out but did not feel crowded at all. I also like the fact that security
was obvious and well run. You'll feel very safe on board!

Pros: Size of ship, library

Cons: Took me a while to figure out the shower

Recommends Queen Mary 2? Yes!

We didn't do much of this. Danced with my wife, relaxed, saw part of one show
and enjoyed a cocktail or two.
We stayed on deck six, had an excellent location just off the stairs. Everything
was basically still brand new. We added flowers which I thought gave the room a holiday atmosphere. Took me a while to figure out the shower.
Absolutely. Staff always seemed to be busy(guess they should)
I dropped a book and broke a lamp and it was fixed right away!
If you like cruising and being aboard ship, don't care where you go, you'll love
the QM2. I just love this boat!! Sailing out of New York is a great experience
in itself.
I liked the wait stafff and I enjoyed the food. I like the relaxing atmosphere
but don't think I'm qualified to judge cooking! We had great people at our table.