Cruise Not Met My Expectation

Pacific Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean Collection (Rome To Venice)
Sail Date: October 15, 2012
Ship: Pacific Princess
First of all, I was really upset with the Cabin that was assigned to us. I specifically told my travel agent that I want a good Oceanview cabin, and that was promised to me. But when we got our cabin assignment it was close to the engine of the ship and we heard all the \"noise\" that goes with the engine. I specifically asked that we be put in a cabin that was not any where near the crew cabins and the engine.

There was a time we had to wait for almost an hour to get our food ordered(Ala Carte)\, the waiter\, Vlade\, his name at the Pizza Bistro\, forgot about us!

Our cabin Steward\, Franky\, for that matter\, threw our Food from the refrigerator whitout asking us. I was so upset because\, I \"bought the food for my husband\" and then he (Franky) just threw it away.

It was not what I expected for a Princess Ship. Too old and \"shabby\" looking

The stateroomwas not comfortable\, we heard the engine of the ship when ever it docks of start the engine.

Pros: Shore Excursions

Cons: Cabin/Cabin Steward

Recommends Pacific Princess? No.