Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis of the Sea

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of the Cruise was the shows an Chops Gril restaurant the food was excellent and our waitress was sweet and courteous.Our waiter and bus boy in the dinning room Riley and Nikola were superb and sweet.The ship overall was very clean.They need to make the Casino non smoking I tried to avoid going anywhere near the casino.The rooms on the Ship are very small we always get two rooms but this time we got one room with 4 adults big mistake.We also got a room on the Boardwalk very noise and no privacy the rim across can see right in your room.The food in the buffet was good but we only went to it 2 day.The next time I will be going to the specialty restaurants more.We got the drink package on the Ship and d the drinks were very good especially the Champagne bar and Boleros.Over all the Cruise was fun .It was nice to have lobster on the Cruise again the cruises don't give lobster without charging you.

Cabin was too small for 4 adults I thought they have bunk beds like Carnival and Costa but the pull out a sofa and then the room is really small.I wish I would have known that sooner and I would have got 2 rooms.
The food in the dinning room was not as good as the specialty restaurants.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Orient beach is overstep and far from the town.Go to Mahi beach or mullet beach.

Book all your shows in advance and don't book more than one time on the comedy show because they have the same comedians doing the same jokes.We gave gone on Carnival and they have different comedians.

1 Comment