Wonderful Ship!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Wow! What a ship!  Has everything you need & makes for a very relaxing vacation.

3 more square feet in the showers & it would be perfert.

Restaurants are great. Central Park & Broadway communities are pleasant & relaxing. Lots of activities (basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, flow riding, zip line & rock climbing).

I would take the "high end" shopping and devote it to more shower space. I can shop anywhere, including online, I'm not interested in doing it aboard a ship. That's what Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, FL and  Fort Lauderdale Galleria Malls are for which I indulged in before I set sell.

Cabin was nice and comfortable with plenty of closet and drawer space. Desk/vanity was sufficient. Sofa was nice and luggage stores nicely under bed after unpacking. My only complaint is that the shower is small. For a very obese person it would be a real challenge to tackle.

Look over the Compass newsletter each day to see what's going on and to plan your activities.