Great experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

There was alot to do. Met some nice people.

The food wasn't as good as it used to be. And i felt like you sohould be at least able to get coffee and such anytime of day or night. I am an early riser and i want coffee at 4 am. The morningwe wwre leaving the shio especially. I also had no wheel chair for express check out and struggled until my legs gave out. There was a person in photo who was very rude to me and i doubt it was dealt with. His name was Jason

Very cramped