Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Incredible Service; Communication Lacking

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

We absolutely loved the service on Oasis of the Seas! The cabin steward, bar staff, and waiters were incredible... attentive without hovering and quickly learned our preferences. In fact, our dining room service was so good that we cancelled our specialty dinner reservations!
We had massages on the first afternoon, right after leaving port, and I must say that was the best massage I've ever had! Plus, by booking it that afternoon we were able to get the service at a GREATLY reduced cost. I'll be doing that again!

As for communication in the terminal and in our cabin, a little signage could have gone a long way. Embarkation was horrific, and disembarkation on the final morning took HOURS. Also, it took us almost 24 hours to realize all of the information we could access on the TV in our cabin. Again, a little signage would have been very helpful.

Overall, I'd give this a 4.5/5 stars. Big Smile

Good size, wonderful bed!
Already commented about that....
The pianist in Schooner's was really bad... too much talking, and not a very good singer. However, the cover band in Dazzles was incredible!
Some of the food was excellent, some was fine. For me, none of it was bad.