Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Contributor Level: Second Mate

1st and best cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

Well I started on this cruiseship which I think now is totally cheating because this ship is like NO OTHER,well except the Allure it's sister ship.Its two ships combined into one and right when you walk on to the ship your mouth is to the ground.They have a rising tide bar that lowers and rises ,it's more novelty but insane.Every level you get off is like another cruise.The Pool deck to this day is still the biggest pool deck I've ever been on,Huge jacuzzis that hang over the side of the ship.Nightly entertainment was as good as NYC shows.They have a Central Park cafe that I ate lunch almost every day.Royal has the nice class to its ship and things that are free don't come off cheap.I compare Royal Caribbean to a Nice Marriott or Hilton.Food at night was very good and menu changes every night.Service was great.Cant find a thing to complain about ,getting off and on takes a lil bit and elevator rides are longer waits but overall would do it again   .Oasis is the real deal!!

Cruise Photos