Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Greatest Cruise Ever

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

I Am 15 years old and I have been on 27 cruises. My last vacation on the Oasis of the Seas was exceptional. Everything was wonderful; the teen club staff, the waiters, the cleaning attendants, the state room, and the Flowrider staff. I had the time of my life on that cruise and tomorrow I'm going on the Oasis again, traveling the Eastern Caribbean and am looking forward to it more than anything. I would most definitely recommend this cruise to anyone I know, especially if they have teens.

Pros: Teen Program

Cons: Not Long Engouh!!

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

I was never board
27 cruises, and the menu is relatively the same, however I never grow tired of it!
comfortable, always clean and ready for the next day.
friendly, and fun to talk to.
Great staff
loads of activities to do