NCL improving!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Star
NCL was very good about accomodating my dietary restrictions. Provided Soy and Almond milk for me. There were several vegan
choices at each buffet meal. Market Cafe drab and too industrial looking. No inside area on upper decks to read and be comfortable. My cabin had a bunk bed hanging over one of the twin beds. Always felt it was going to open and land on my head. No information on ports. Passengers were left to figure it all out by themselves.

food pretty much the same from day to day. Deserts awful.

I don't do to the shows\, find them boring.

no place to sit except on the bed. Toilet up against the wall
so had to sit sideways on it.

Pros: opportunity to relax

Cons: cabin

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.