Great Cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Cabin Type: Suite
Ship was a bit 'dated'; needs a good overall.

Food was 'boring'; and not all that great. I'm not saying it was bad but I've had better on other cruise lines like Celebrity or Holland America.

Poor marks for entertainment; not a lot to do on the ship and the quality of the on board entertainment was pretty bad. Singers singing 'off key'\, etc.

They were all great!

Size was great; just right for my liking; public areas were well kept; decor was a bit dated but clean.

Stateroom was good; glad I upgraded to a suite even if it was the lowest class of Suite. The amenities for the Suites was great. It did\, however\, show a lot of wear and tear; carpets had a lot of wear\, etc.

Pros: Suites Ammenities

Cons: Age of ship

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!