Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

FALLING STAR

Sail Date: February 03, 2013

fair............the toilet was enclosed and lacked room. Had to turn sideways to use it. NO room on toilet hit my head on wall. You didn't have another room to change me to, so I used the toilets by the resturants.
Tables at the buffet were missing shells, a good place for bacteria to grow. They should be sealed.
Small TV's at this day is a joke. My laptop has a bigger screen.
My room did not have any hair conditioners, face soap, or lotion. If i would of known this i would of brought my own. This is the first time on a ship that these little things were missing.
needs a lot of up dates
buffet food was good selection
small tv and smaller toilet
Children's Programs na
all my excursions were good

This ship is getting old in todays world of cruise ships. Needs a lot of up grading.