surprisingly good cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship was an older one in NCL's fleet. We had a balcony cabin. The TV was an old 13 inch box TV, I had to ask for hair conditioner and hand lotion.
That being said, the cabin was very clean. The food was very good, though, I was disappointed that there was no cold soup on the menu. The entertainment was also very good. The ship's crew was outstanding. Everyone was extremely helpful and polite. My husband and I had basically written off NCL for other cruise lines, however, we enjoyed this cruise so much we are willing try NCL again.

Pros: entertainment and food

Cons: there were very few amenities in the cabin

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!