Another disapointment by NCL

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship itself was very clean

The food was the second worst that I have had on any cruise line. The worst was the last NCL cruise. The lobster they sevved on the 1st night was the size of a large shrimp. Half a tail. The rest of the food reminded me of frozen food from Stoffers except for the night they served prime rib\, whech was very good. I had 3 state rooms 8 people. If I didn't have 3 cert. that I brought 4 years ago I would have nerver booked on NCL. I am (WAS) a silver star lat. member. From now on I'm going back to RC or Carn.

The 1st 2 shows by the staff was very good the last one I walked out of 15 min into it.

Our waiters were great Leo and Shelia

Pros: a very friendly staff

Cons: The food was the worst I have had on any cruise

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.