Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bernuda Cruise

Sail Date: May 06, 2012

The staff was pleasant although I didn't experience any over the top customer service. The ships activities were a bit lame and the prize value for anything was very cheap. Bingo was very expensive and again the prize payouts were very cheap. The food was not the best at the free restaurants and basically the same thing over and over. I did hear that the upcharge restaurants were better but I did not experience those. The chocolate buffet was a joke, the displays looked like they had been taken out of the closet. I tasted the chocolate mousse and it was terrible.

Cons: The food was not great although I did hear that the upcharge restaurants were better. The cruise activities were OK--the comedy show was the best. Bingo was a bit expensive and the prizes were very cheap.

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

I heard the upcharge restaurants were much better
My room was fine