Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first but not last cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

When we first stepped on the ship, all I could say was Wow. It looked just like I pictured a cruise ship would look. Being first-timers, we were confused about what to do or where to go until the announcement that we could go to our rooms. I would have liked to have had a little more handholding for first-timers.

Pros: The freestyle atmosphere and the family feeling

Cons: Not being able to get a deck chair....ever!

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Most of the shows were very good. The country music night needs to be updated to more contemporary songs.
I found the ship layout to be well organized and easy to navigate. Everything was well maintained. Cleanliness was obvious everywhere.
We mostly ate the buffet because it had everything we wanted. We did try Aqua one evening and it was excellent. We tried Versallies for breakfast and it was nice.
We were very comfortable. I would recommend a balcony. It was so nice to sit and watch the world go by. It was so peaceful.
Always smiling and helpful.
The teen club was the bomb. My 14 yr old could not wait to get back to the ship each evening to find her new friends.