Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

A nightmare

Sail Date: April 30, 2011

The stateroms were too small. Dining was very poor quality if you were not paying, and if you were paying it depends on how much you were paying depended on the quality of the food. Not enough staff to attend to the number of passengers. We have cruised on 3 previous cruise lines, this was the fourth and the worst of all our cruise vacations. The ship was really small. We will not be cruising on Norwehian ever again and I will be telling all of my friends to stay away.

Pros: coming home

Cons: The deserts

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

To many activities that had additional charges that should be complimentary
The public restroom were on one than more occasions overflooded with ut proper signage. Very frustrating.
With the exception of the deserts and the only night we paid for dinner, the rest was trash and I would not feed it to my dogs.
very small and uncomfortable
not enough staff to go around to help out the guest