Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

A great time as always!!!!

Sail Date: October 18, 2008

Overall I did like the ship. It was very clean and the public restrooms were easy to find. ( I have sailed on a ship that seemed to have limited public restrooms ) The water slides were alot of fun but they take away from the limited space in the pool area. The casino is large and has some great promotions! The staterooms have the largest bathrooms I have ever seen on a ship!!!!

Pros: Freestyle, great service

Cons: Too many restaurants that charge a fee

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

The food was good. I don't like that this ship has so many specialty restaurants. It takes away from the public space available to have fun! I was disapointed that the buffet doesn't stay open as long as it does on other cruises I've been on. No midnight buffet. I did totally enjoy the " Blue Lagoon " cafe!!!
We stayed in an outside cabin. It was very clean and I did like the floorplan. These staterooms have the bigest bathrooms I have ever seen on a cruise ship!!!
I was disapointed with the talent that was on this cruise. There wasn't much to do after 11:30 pm.
The service was excellent. The casino staff can use a little more customer service training.