Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

fun but not fun

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

Our sailing date for me and my parents was 1/19/08. i had alot of fun and met lots of new people, but one big problem...THE NORWALK VIRUS! it first started monday the 2nd day into the cruise and i had gotten it. my parents decided not to turn me into in infermary because they would have gotten quarentined with me. so i just stayed in the cabin (im perfectly capible of taking care of myself, so i let my parents go ot and have fun) but it sucked that i got the stupid virus. The staff on the norweigian star were not very friendly only about 4 of them were nice(the ones i had known). What i didnt like was how after knowing of the norwalk virus all the buffet satff had to serve you. i didnt like that because it would take forever to get your food. The food was not great, it sucked! they didnt have a lobster night, which most cruise ships have and it took forever for the wators to get your food. i dont really recommend this cruise, but the ports of call i do recommend! mexico is beautiful. i had a great time on this vacation but the ship wasnt that great at all.

Pros: Shows,ports

Cons: staff

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.