Bermuda from Boston

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 07, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
I had read reviews about this ship being older, refurbished, etc. and had me a bit scared. When we got on the ship I was taken by surprise. This ship is older, yes; BUT it is a nice ship!! The rooms on this ship seem to be bigger than other ships. Yes, the bathroom is smaller but this allows for the sleeping area to be larger. I was impressed!
Bermuda is the most BEAUTIFUL country I have ever been to. I wish we had more time there! The people in Bermuda are all so very friendly it made it hard to leave such a wonderful place!
Don't Miss: Sail & Swim (with Captain Jerry)........THE BEST!
Don't Miss: Sail & Swim (with Captain Jerry)........THE BEST!

Pros: Good size rooms

Cons: Dining room

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!